Thursday, December 3, 2009

Updates

We are doing quite a few charity donations at school right now. We have the mitten tree, Toys for Tots and the canned food drive. All of these will end next Thursday, December 10th.

We have Santaland on Monday, December 7th from 12:15-12:45.

We still have some tags left on our giving tree. If you are able and you would like your child to pick a tag, I need a signed note with the amount you would prefer to spend. Thanks for your help and cooperation! All gifts need to be delivered to the class by December 14th so they can reach their destination by Christmas.

We have one more book order for the year. If you wish to order books, I need them turned in no later than Monday, December 7th. I will be ordering them on Monday to ensure delivery before Christmas break. If you want your gifts to be a surprise or if they are Christmas gifts, please let me know and I will notify you when they arrive.

Lastly, on the calendar, I wrote the Christmas party will begin at 1:30, we will instead begin at 1pm on Monday, December 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment