Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Week

Our Valentine’s Day party will be this Friday, February 12th. I usually have a low-key party due to the vacation following. In the past, I have always had an ice cream party. However, due to allergies, this year, I have decided to have their Slurpee reward instead. If you are able to donate something like pretzels, Cheez-its, animal crackers, or any other peanut-tree nut free snack, please let me know. Students can bring in cards made out to their classmates and don’t forget your handcrafted Valentine’s mailboxes that day. After students pass out their cards, we will watch a movie and enjoy our Slurpees. Thanks for your cooperation!

Also, all students will have the same spelling words this week and the week after break. Here is this week's list.
Suffixes

And I kept forgetting, but here it is for those who need it, the February calendar.

Don't forget the Lion's assembly is tomorrow. Have your child wear anything Lions, football or blue! It should be fun, I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment