Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Info

Sorry, it's been awhile since I posted information on here!! Just wanted to let you know that due to the craziness of this week, there will be no spelling. I retested some of the kids before Christmas break and shifted some around. After looking over the results and seeing their scores on the past two tests, I have also made a few changes. I will let those students know tomorrow.

Great job on the timelines! They look great! I can't wait to have the kids present them.

Friday is a half day, however, we will still have research center. So, please be sure to send your child with their books. A new Accelerated Reader contest started today. Please encourage your child to participate. They have to earn 2 points between now and the end of February. That's just 4 books, if they pass with a 100%. We have quite a few students who have earned a button on the AR banner. Be sure to check that out!

Okay, I think I've covered everything I wanted to... Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment