Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Wanted You to Know

I will be out of town tomorrow and Thursday for my brother's graduation.  I am going down to Florida to surprise him.  The students will be having a friend of the family for the two days I will be gone.  The kids will be in good hands.  :0) 

Please do not worry about dialogue journals the next 2 days, as I won't be here to write them back.  Just plan on turning them in next week. 

We will be planning an upcoming Publishing Party.  I am thinking possibly the first week in May sometime, so please be on the look out for an invitation to be coming home next week. 

Also, please make sure your child has turned in a t-shirt by next week.  We will be tie-dying on Friday, April 29th.  If you would be able to help out with this, please let me know.  We will be doing tie-dying instead of Friday Fun. 

I will be checking my email while I'm gone, so if you have any questions or concerns, as always, please let me know!  Have a Happy Easter!!


Michelle Proper
michelle.proper@uticak12.org
Check out our NEW website!!!
www.mrsproper5.blogspot.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment