Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scoop

There was some confusion yesterday when the Scoop was being passed out. I don't think everyone got one, so if you didn't, please download your copy here.

We have had some serious talks this week. Some things have happened in the class that have really disappointed me. We had a student steal some gum off my desk, as well as, some students who were not doing what they were supposed to be doing during Daily 4 and a LOT of friend problems and bad choices at recess. I told the students that I hope our normal, respectful, trustworthy class returns on Monday. Please take some time to talk to your student about the issues that have been going on this week. I know things were a little off kilter when I was gone, but now that I'm back, I'm hopeful that we will all be doing what is expected of us at all times so our focus can be on learning and having fun...

Homework will be different this week. Be sure to check your child's STAR folder this week for more info. Don't forget your Valentine's on Tuesday! Check back soon for some funny bubble blowing pics that I will upload later this week!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment