Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Trip

Hi!  I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!!  Wow, it was a scorcher for the Fun Run, but we had a lot of fun!

I've received a lot of questions for the field trip.  If you are chaperoning, please plan on meeting at school by 8:30.  I will give you the chaperone note, get cell phone numbers and give you a first aid baggie.  That will allow you to meet up with other parents to carpool down to the Henry Ford.

We are planning on leaving school at 8:45am and arriving at the museum at 9:30am.  Remember this is an indoor field trip, so you don't need to dress for the weather, but remember your tennis shoes!  :0) 

I think I've covered everything.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!!  Enjoy the weekend!!
~Mrs. Proper

Michelle Proper
2nd Grade Teacher
Switzer Elementary
michelle.proper@uticak12.org
Check out our NEW website!!!
www.mrsproper5.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment