Friday, December 14, 2012

Homework Packets and Bi-weekly Notes

I am not sending home a homework packet today.  Students will receive them on Monday.  Also, the bi-weekly notes didn't get finished.  I have a few more to get done.  I will send them home on Monday in their OWL folders. 

Please be sure to have kids keep practicing their IXL and Raz-kids.  They are doing great!  Students are allowed to use the computers to get on Raz kids during our Daily 4 time in the morning.  I am going to work out a system for IXL kids in the afternoon, too.  That way they are getting practice at home and in school.  I am seeing HUGE improvements and I am so glad we are able to use these programs.  I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!  :0)

Michelle Proper
2nd Grade Teacher
Switzer Elementary
michelle.proper@uticak12.org
Check out our NEW website!!!
www.mrsproper5.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment