Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Spelling Info

Your child brought home a spelling list this week.  This list is intended to get your child in the “swing of things” and use it to practice the activities at home and school.  I tested all the students on Friday.  This allows me to look at each child and see where their strengths and weaknesses are in spelling.  After I score each test, I will be placing students in groups that match their skill levels.  These words will be your child’s words for this week AND next week.  This will allow us to get in all the activities at school.  We will do a practice test next Friday with these words so students see how spelling will work in second grade. 

I am hoping student homework packets will be coming home next week. 

Thank you for all your patience and understanding as we get into our routine! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment