Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Updates

Your child should have brought home their first homework project.  These will be due on Monday, October 10th.  I will be uploading the directions and a picture example when I get home later today.

Here are the October Happenings calendar and the October Helpers calendar.  I think I have included everyone who wanted to help out.  If not, please let me know and I can add you.  I am looking for some help on Tuesdays for our Fun with Math afternoon.  See the Scoop for more information.

Spelling City has been updated with your child's words for next week.  Feel free to start practicing with them now.  I will go over and introduce the words on Monday.

Also, Monday is a Tiger Play-off game.  Switzer students are encouraged to show their Tiger spirit by wearing their Tiger's gear and/or blue and orange.  They can wear a hat, jersey, sweatshirt, whatever...Show their spirit!!  Eat 'em Up Tigers, Eat 'em Up!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

(I couldn't upload the calendars.  I will have to wait til I get back to school to try to send them to myself again.  Sorry for any inconvenience.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment