Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome!

What a week!  Phew!  We made it!  It was great getting to meet all the new students in Room 5.  We are going to have a great year.  I haven't had a chance to take a new picture with the whole class.  The weather this week has been so yucky!  Hopefully I will be able to get one next week and I can update the title on the blog.

Please note I have changed our specials over on the right side to reflect our new schedule for the 2011-2012 school year.

Book orders are due Friday, September 16th.  Please feel free to order online though!  So fast and easy!  Our activation code is: GYT28.

Please note that the outdoor movie night was postponed due to the yucky weather.  It is rescheduled for Friday, September 16th.  I hope to see you there!

I have a HUGE request for parents that were at the first session of Open House and any parents that couldn't make it...Please send me an email with your child's name and your name so that I can add you to our email distribution list.  Thanks so much!

It has been a great start to a great year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment