Friday, January 27, 2012

LOVE Project Homework Update

This note will be coming home on Monday, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

The L.O.V.E. Project that was sent home on Monday can seem very overwhelming to both the students and the parents. We really want the students to take time and really think of nice things to say about their classmates. We don’t want vague comments like Suzy is nice. We want sentences that state why Suzy is nice. For example, Suzy is a nice friend because she plays with me at recess. OR Suzy is a good person. She helps me with my work when I need help. Please help your child come up with some very thoughtful messages.

With that being said, we have decided to hold off on a homework packet for next week. Please use the time to make the L.O.V.E. Project special and meaningful. The due date of this project is Monday, February 6th. Thanks!!

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment