Thursday, January 19, 2012

WOW! Time Flies!

Well, it's hard to believe, but the 2 months home with little Miss Emily have flown by for me. I will be returning to work next Wednesday. This is very bittersweet for me. I miss my other 25 boys and girls, but I know that I am going to miss my little peanut, too! I know it will be an adjustment, but I know after a few days, we'll all be back in the routine and swing of things again.

I wanted to thank you all for your understanding and support throughout my time off. It has been a long road to bringing Emily home and I enjoyed every minute with her...well, not the screaming minutes! :0) just kidding!

I wanted you to know that Miss Doyle will be sending home book orders tomorrow, so the website is already set. I don't have the info to log in here at home, but look out for the note coming home tomorrow.

Report cards will be coming home on Tuesday, so please be sure to look out for them in your child's STAR folder.

Here are some new pictures of Emily. I will see you all soon!













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment